Videos, audio, articles, reviews and interviews.
An interview and performance of an extract from ‘The Snow Queen’ for BBC World’s flagship news programme ‘Impact’. © BBC World.
For children: storytelling in schools
Or click here for an excerpt of “Marmalade Sue the Very Greedy Cat” with Reception Class!
A lovely little film of me storytelling for families made by Sharjah Book Authority:
For adults: Me and George, taking the audience on a scary journey in a secret ruin on Friday 13th.
Chat and story on Islam Channel “Living the Life” programme.
Secondary Schools: Film about a project I was involved in during 2013. Start at 4 minutes to see me storytelling with a group of 60 Year 9 students:
And if you want a complete story…
- Podcast with Londonist all about the Heygate Estate, Elephant and Castle.
- “The Legend of London’s Time Travelling Tomb” Article and Interview in Mental Floss
- London Dreamtime in the Time Out London blog (“Secret Storytelling at Woolwich’s Derelict Lido”) and again for “Secret urban storytelling in Elephant and Castle“
- Article in The Thinker’s Garden. “Fantasts in Focus, the London Dreamtime Family”
- London Dreamtime’s ‘The Snow City’ – a review from Sabotage.
- Girl Fawkes: London Dreamtime’ – a review in the Southbank Centre’s literature blog.
- My guest blog for Morbid Anatomy about Walter Potter the taxidermist.
- My blog about the power of storytelling in schools for the National Literacy Trust.
- An interview with Families South East magazine.
- Explaining how to use smell in storytelling for Early Years Educator magazine.