I love to walk in the city and I’m lucky that my work takes me all over London.
Here’s a few things I’ve seen on my way to or from storytelling jobs!
- Found a quiet spot near Charing Cross and pretended I was a time traveller:
- Tired on my way home (after storytelling at Leighton House Museum ) but such a beautiful night I could walk forever:
- LOOK at the way this tree root traces the line of the missing kerb stone (Bermondsey)
- Epic and fantastical Tradescant tomb outside the Garden Museum in Lambeth.
- Did you know the V&A has a library?
Like the rest of the museum it’s beautiful, slightly overlooked and free!
I’ve been visiting this floor to tell stories for two years and only just found it!
- Working on a new story to be told in Hyde Park and I found myself here: