Storytellers often perform at conferences, festivals, schools or storytelling clubs. But that’s just the start. Here’s some photos from recent jobs I’ve done. Huge thanks to the wonderful audiences- and the lovely clients who booked me to do so many fun and interesting events!
- Click Here for a blog about our Awesome Campout storytelling in the woods. (Words and pictures by Jason Webber)
2. ….click here to read about our rebels and highwaymen library takeover. (Pic by Aleksandra Hobson)
3. Click here to read about a weird mixture of folk and electronica at Rye Wax in Peckham…(Picture by George Hoyle) and…
4. …for some light relief, crazy multi-sensory stories using music, bath foam and organza bath water at Dulwich Picture Gallery with Tales on Moon Lane!
5. …to finish… a photo from my epic half term residency on the giant storytelling bed at the Southbank Centre! (Pic by Anna Mazzola)
There’s lots more coming up for adults and kids in the next few months check the calendar page for details. Hope to see you soon!