Awesome night for some storytelling with Vanessa Woolf at the university museums twilight event last night. Amazing setting, amazing feedback, epic amount of people through the doors.” Cambridge University Fitzwilliam Museum via LCM Blog
How much does it cost?
Rates apply for schools, universities, museums, heritage, corporate or commercial bookings. If you want to discuss your unique storytelling idea or concept, please email me!
- FREE I’m very happy to offer advice on running, promoting and planning storytelling events without obligation.
- £110 this is my “call out” rate for up to an hour and applies within zones 1-5 only.
- £210 for half a day (up to three hours.)
- £300 – 350 for a day of storytelling. (Up to 6 hours.)
- £150- 300 a ghost tour or secret urban storytelling adventure for up to 40 participants.
- By Arrangement One to One Mentoring/ Tuition
Travel and expenses outside Zone 5 are not included.
Info about special commissions here. For a brand new story, tailor-made for your purposes, costs will vary. Prices start from £100 plus the cost of performance. Four weeks’ notice required.
(below: telling a specially commissioned story for Kensington Palace)