Awesome night for some storytelling with Vanessa Woolf at the university museums twilight event last night. Amazing setting, amazing feedback, epic amount of people through the doors.” Cambridge University Fitzwilliam Museum via LCM Blog
My fees are listed below.
If your project is extraordinary, amazing or unusual and you don’t have any money, get in touch with me anyway.
- FREE I’m very happy to offer advice on running, promoting and planning your storytelling events without obligation.
- £100 – this is my “call out” rate within tfl zones 1-5 only. It covers anything from five minutes to an hour.
- Parties (See below)
- £210 for up to three hours
- £300 – 350 for a day of storytelling
- £300 – £600 for a day of training.
- £300 a secret urban storytelling adventure or walking tour (up to 40 participants.)
- By Arrangement One to One Mentoring/ Tuition
Travel and expenses outside Zone 5 are not included.
Info about special commissions here. For a brand new story, tailor-made for your purposes, costs will vary. Prices start from £100 plus the cost of performance. Four weeks’ notice required.
(below: telling a specially commissioned story for Kensington Palace)
Parties (Kids and Adults)
Whatever the age, a party is special, personal and memorable- and I’m honoured to be invited.
Storytelling for a party lasts 30 minutes -with an option to extend. It is focussed and robust for an excited audience. Please note children’s birthday performances are for kids with their adults together. (Pic below.)
Stories will be age appropriate and chosen to suit the mood.
The cost is just £100 within tfl zone 1-3.
I offer children’s parties from aged 1 year to 13 years old -and there’s a grown up version for adults! (Pic underneath.)